PortalHomeCalendarSearchFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Guild Transfer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Klynda

PostSubject: Guild Transfer   Tue Jan 03 2012, 19:03

Hello Guys, first of all i would ask you for read the whole topic and then give your opinions.

Noir and Equilibrium has always been the best end-game raiding guild on the server, and with the new merge we're getting better everyday;but i've to ask something to you, is that true? we're really getting better doing First bosses of ICC everyday with end-game gear that atm is not even obtaining? You can answer yourself in my opinion.
As many of you know i've played a bit on Gamer District Server, while waiting for the unbann of my Klynda. And personally that's the main reason of why i'm posting this; while playng in GD i've meet the server admin (Kain) and after discovered that he was italian like me,we've started to talk about the server goods and bad;after i talked to him that i was coming from the best PvE guild of the Mwow server he was kinda excited to speak with me about this offer especially for us,move the entire guild to Game District Server:

Code:
"The minimum number of players you need in your guild to be eligible for a guild transfer is 15. Every player will recieve istant level 80,a custom set of 21-22 items, with an average ilevel of 232. This will work out at around 13-14 PvP items, and the rest PvE items (With the exception of tanks, whom will recieve mostly PvE items). Below you can see the benefits you will receive for bringing a larger number of players to our server:

15-29 - Each member will recieve 4x 18 slot bags (21843) and 10,000 Guild bank contribution
30-69 - Each member will recieve 4x 20 slot bags (41599) and 20,000 Guild bank contribution
70-99 - Each member will recieve 4x 22 slot bags (38082) and 30,000 Guild bank contribution
100+ - Each member will recieve 4x 24 slot bags (51809) and 50,000 Guild bank contribution"

Personally i've tested Gamer District myself, with the help of the admin Kain doing ICC for example, as i was completly excited,i mean that all encounter are working propery (Except gun-ship battle), and when i mean all encounters i mean LK too,all titles are PvE based, and there is an active competition between the Top Guilds in the kill of the bosses.
Another nice cool thing is that atm u've to unlock the HC mode, like retail, so after the kill of LK 10/25-man NM.
Actually the raids/arena resets are each 3 days, so that mean you've to have serius raiders for be able to reach high bosses.
Personally i would give it a try, especially because the nice scripts and the difficult in those,isted of keep play in a server that keep have the same bosses since months.
As i say the transfer is completly safe and our charts in Mwow wont be touched, so if we will notice that GD server suck, we can simply come back in Mwow.

So just for be more clearly:
Good Things of the server:
-100% working Scripts
-Less Lag/latency
-Working Shadow's edge/Smourne quest
-Real competition between PvE guilds (not as it was in Mwow)
-High PvP Skill-cap (many AT players play here)
-WG completly work
-Weekly/Daily EoF quests working 100%

Bad things of the server:
-Lack of population (1300-1400 peak)
-Horde is more populated (as always)
-3 days Raids Resets.
-Not able to get full HC geared in 1 day as in Mwow :-)

Little tip: we've always talk about a Raid is not about the gear, but about the fun doing it, so i think that have the opportunity to do hard raids,and even kill LK, as a serius guild, isted of just keep farming ICC Hc untill Rot/Fester is much better.

Btw thanks for have readed all, i would like receve your opinions. Regards
Back to top Go down
Puszupek
Pedo

PostSubject: Re: Guild Transfer   Tue Jan 03 2012, 19:52

didnt carpe diem transfered year+ ago there? after roll back? hmm
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

PostSubject: Re: Guild Transfer   Tue Jan 03 2012, 20:03

Transferring servers is out of the question to me.

- Former Guild Master of Equilibrium, Aftermath, and Use With Caution
- Former officer of Carpe Diem
Back to top Go down
http://aftermath.forumakers.com
Links

PostSubject: Re: Guild Transfer   Tue Jan 03 2012, 20:15

I know there has been duscussions about this already, and what I can say is that we have like 40 players online at peak hours in our guild and I know most of these people won't bother changing server so the situation would get worst when you say that GD has even less population than Mwow.

Think about it, plus that guild transfer offer is ridiculously cheap; running around with Ulduar and Furious gear.

Tho I'm not saying it's not worth a shot, I know most people wouldn't bother doing this...
Back to top Go down
philosofi
Me > You

PostSubject: Re: Guild Transfer   Tue Jan 03 2012, 20:56

denied for me..sry
Back to top Go down
Dryn

Oro : 100

PostSubject: Re: Guild Transfer   Tue Jan 03 2012, 21:17

Well, yes we kinda bored of this even not full patch and server :S, but starting with new paper, no ty.
Any way ty Klynda for ur time.

Last edited by Dryn on Tue Jan 03 2012, 21:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Girlhealzqt

PostSubject: Re: Guild Transfer   Tue Jan 03 2012, 21:18

Ummm,I can tell that server itself is fine for me but It's a really a big waste to transfer there,reasons: #1 Lover population=lower people in our guild.
#2 Friend told me that some bosses are buggy as hell,achievements that are related to boss encounters are also buggy.
#3 I don't think anyone would gear up again,especially you Phil and those who got high achievement points,gear,etc.

Last edited by Girlhealzqt on Tue Jan 03 2012, 21:26; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darksevax

PostSubject: Re: Guild Transfer   Tue Jan 03 2012, 21:23

Girlhealzqt wrote:
Ummm,I can tell that server itself is fine for me but It's a really big waste to transfer there,reasons: #1 Lover population=lower people in our guild.
#2 Friend told me that some bosses are buggy as hell,achievements that are related to boss encounter are also buggy.
#3 I don't think anyone would gear up again,especially you Phil and those who got high achievement points,gear etc.
This
nuff to say
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

PostSubject: Re: Guild Transfer   Tue Jan 03 2012, 21:38

Transferring servers is completely out of the question, it was considered many times prior to Aftermath's birth... and there's a reason why it didn't happen/has been unsuccessful.

When CD went to GD, it was only a handful of people... most people either quit WoW or went to ECA.

Back to top Go down
Unicomplex
Pedo

PostSubject: Re: Guild Transfer   Tue Jan 03 2012, 23:10

indeed we were like 10maybe 15 people who went to gamers Very Happy out of which there were few of the old members/founders that werent playing on magic like forzaken kuki i think also so it was not a good idea Smile
Back to top Go down
http://my.desktopnexus.com/Unicomplex/
Klynda

PostSubject: Re: Guild Transfer   Wed Jan 04 2012, 07:33

Well, i'm happy that peoples put their own opinions, my whole idea was come after i saw that atm Mwow is starting be boring, cause of the easy way for get HC gear, while not even ICC is fully scripted.
Personally i would suggest just a 15-member transfer or whatever you want, just for have some charts already geared in another PvE server, if for any-reason we will leave Mwow.
The other thing that i dont understand is that we've always speak about GS is not important,the important is to put effort in raids, so i simply dont get why some peoples are talking about Ulduar/Furi gear/archivments.
I've testeed GD myself with Kain the admin on each boss, and all of them were fine (the only semi-bugged is PP i noticed),i would just make a transfer for each member that want to have a "safe" chart on another PvE server (actually better PvE oriented then Mwow), if for any reason he leave Mwow.
Btw i've suggested this cause i think is a big opportunity, and as we will be Alliance Kain says to me that we will get more rewards then the ones linked.
^^

Links wrote:
GD has even less population than Mwow.
The less population mean only slower que for BGs, nothing that change the PvE side, cause for be able to reach ICC final bosses,u need serius Guild PvE Raid group.
The population of PvE guild there is even less then our, but as Raids are kinda much more hard/serius then here on Mwow,they use to raid at certain time of the day, making all guild members interested join.
Back to top Go down
Girlhealzqt

PostSubject: Re: Guild Transfer   Wed Jan 04 2012, 07:39

So if I/we ever transfer,we must be the same class/race etc,or we can change that?
Back to top Go down
Sinhunter
Mother of Russia

PostSubject: Re: Guild Transfer   Wed Jan 04 2012, 08:06

When Magic had a roflback a few of us went to GD cuz forzaken was friends with some of the GM/Admins or whatever.
Honestly, the server at the time was worse than Magic-wow. I played there for a month or so and it wasn't anything special.

We moved as a group of 15 or so people, so even if all of us were online at the same time, we still didn't have enough to do anything else except for a 10m raid.
The perks you get if a lot of people move there at the same time are kinda ok, but there is no way to convince that many people to just.. quit magic-wow and start all over again.

Let me just share to you my opinion about this suggestion. I've been playing WoTLK since it came out. I'm talking about more than 3 years of WoTLK. I've played on a few different private servers. Truth is, all of them are the same. Maybe there is a little bit of a difference in population online, a couple of more bosses working, different bugs and all sorts of crap like that, but honestly it's all the same shit. The only server that is better than all the others (when it comes to blizzlike servers and not insta-80 PvP funservers) is Molten. Molten is the only server that is worth moving to if you ever decide to ragequit Tragic-wow.

Anyway, I've played here for waaay too long to just up and leave and start all over again. I have tons of chars fully geared, professions maxed, fun oldschool items collected (mounts, old tier sets, weapons) and most importantly - Im fucking tired of re-doing the same old WoTLK piece of crap content that I've been doing for the past 3 or so years.
The only thing that might make me think about moving is an AMAZING pserver with AMAZING working Cataclysm. (which is prolly molten in a few months). And ofcourse if Tragic-wow completely shuts down.

And honestly, didn't GD go down for serveral months because of some shit problems? Say what you will for Magic but except for the rolfback and a max downtime of 1 day, it's pretty stable compared to GD.

My point is, no moving to start over playing WoTLK again. Guild moves never work out. Wait for a decent Cataclysm server, then I'll be more than happy to move.
Back to top Go down
twistoffaith

PostSubject: Re: Guild Transfer   Wed Jan 04 2012, 12:07

long back.... @ toc times.... this had been tried... anyways this is gettin denied already.... bt that time when it took place.... there wer issues like loss of items, achievements etc. that time.... and earlier GMs there seemd to be friendly... bt later they refused to co-operate ...

P.S. /respect to klynda's efforts .. Smile
Back to top Go down
Links

PostSubject: Re: Guild Transfer   Wed Jan 04 2012, 16:07

Well yea exactly what Sin said, GD is not that great enough to all of us to move out mwow.

If you want 15 people just to test out and check out that server, I'm up for it.

About Cata pserver, none of them are good atm, just sayin'.
As for me, I can only wait playing around on mwow and wait until they release Cata Realm which in case it's lolomgwtfterribad, I rather quit wow than starting all the shit over again.
Back to top Go down
Sinhunter
Mother of Russia

PostSubject: Re: Guild Transfer   Wed Jan 04 2012, 17:36

If you're hoping for magic-wow to have a cata server then cya in 2014.
I'm talking about another server, like molten that already has a cata test realm. Soon enough (in a few months) they'll have enough work done on it that it will be open to everyone. I have some friends that play on Molten and when their servers update to Cata I'll move there and play with them.
I'd be more than happy to play Cata on Magic, but let's be honest.. that is never gonnah happen. And if it does it's gonnah be the worst buggy piece of shit ever created.

Magic doesn't have a solid developing team. That's why it took them so long to have a working WoTLK as it is today. Marcelo started with a public core that he modified and called it Frost emu or whatever. For them to build a proper Cata core they have to start from zero.

Today, magic has 5-6 devs that fix a couple of things once or twice a month. I don't blame them because they do it cuz they want to. It's not their job and they don't get paid for anything. Rite now only 1 guy is working on Cata for Magic, and he's making 4-5 revs per month or whenever he feels like it.

Im just saying that if Marcelo wants to keep people playing here then he needs to start paying some developers or something so that they can finish scripting everything that's left from WoTLK and then start working on Cata ASAP. Otherwise, people will see many good servers out there with working Cata and decide that it's time to leave Tragic-wow and WoTLK behind for good.

Even if playing Cata on a new server feels like starting over again, at least everyone else on the server will be starting at lvl 1. Not like lvl 80 full ICC gear is gonnah help you much while leveling cuz you're just gonnah replace ur epic items with random lvl 82 green quest items.
And if you're sad about losing some achivements or whatever, you can always logon Tragic-wow (if it's still there) and flex ur e-peen points infront of random spanish noobs that beg for gold in Stormwind.

I'm just saying that WoTLK is boring and it's time to move on. This time I'll wait for a good Cata server and not make the same mistake again when I moved to magic when Scape died. (I should have went to Molten instead.. but too late now Razz )
Back to top Go down
Girlhealzqt

PostSubject: Re: Guild Transfer   Wed Jan 04 2012, 17:59

Talking about Cata,I will never move to the server that has it.

I'll stop WoW or maybe move to some newb 80 instant level where I can /facepalm and
/rofl all noobs. Reasons:

#1 World of Warcraft died with Cata,250k hp,1000k DPS,you kidding me?

#2 PvP isn't fun to play anymore,same as the PvE content.

These reasons are my opinion,maybe some of you are thinking different,maybe loves high HP,to be "overpowered",etc,I don't.
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

PostSubject: Re: Guild Transfer   Wed Jan 04 2012, 18:08

PvP is just getting easier and easier the way I see it.

Blizzard has enough trouble balancing the current set of classes they have and they want to keep adding more. Like... really?

And they can't keep promises. They made Cata PVE really really hard, then retracted a lot of the "hard" stuff... made Heroic Ragnaros easier, 5 mans easier... etc.

I dunno, I do have a retail account, I might check out Cata in the summer and see how that goes.

Back to top Go down
Links

PostSubject: Re: Guild Transfer   Wed Jan 04 2012, 18:10

Well w/e, yea there's like 2 devs working on Cata atm and since there are no open source Emus out there (good ones) they're are starting from zero.

But meh, starting to level from 1 to 85 on a new server? No thanks, you can have fun doing it Razz

As long as I get a M-WoW Cata PTR I'm fine Razz
Back to top Go down
Girlhealzqt

PostSubject: Re: Guild Transfer   Wed Jan 04 2012, 18:14

Evo9 wrote:

PvP is just getting easier and easier the way I see it.

And they can't keep promises. They made Cata PVE really really hard, then retracted a lot of the "hard" stuff... made Heroic Ragnaros easier, 5 mans easier... etc.

That's what I'm talking about,and yea I had a opportunity to fight Ragnaros on heroic 10 man,my friend plays retail and all I can say it's just dumb,no real fun tho.

Back to top Go down
Sinhunter
Mother of Russia

PostSubject: Re: Guild Transfer   Thu Jan 05 2012, 04:05

I never said Cata was better than WoTLK. When you look at it that way, WoTLK was the most popular expansion and had the biggest number of players playing WoW at the time.

Wow is getting really old, and there are a lot of good games that come out every day that make WoW look like crap.

WoTLK was better than Cata overall, but ITS FCKING BORING! I've been playing WoTLK for 3 years and I'm tired of it. I wanna have new zones and new stuff to explore. New spells, new skills, talents, mastery. I wanna manage my shadow orbs on a priest. I wanna manage holy power on my paladin and have more buttons to press not to mention an actual rotation!

And it's never about leveling 1-80. I know everyone has done that a million times by now, but in Cata all the zones look differently. And it's not like your gonnah start off any better from lvl 80. I'd actually prefer to level from the start again once I start playing Cata.

This topic kinda moved too far from the main point, but yea...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Transfer   

Back to top Go down

Guild Transfer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1