Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pve enhancement shaman (appeal)

Go down 
+3
Evo9
Ascenia
big_sids
7 posters
AuthorMessage
big_sids

big_sids

pve enhancement shaman (appeal) Empty
PostSubject: pve enhancement shaman (appeal)   pve enhancement shaman (appeal) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16 2012, 09:26

ok so this is an appeal thread. to all the noob enhance shamans their (attri)...

some one give the rotation stat priority. self weapon enchant(2xwf wf+ft) compare ACCORDING to gear level/TALENT build

comment about armor pen as a stat for enhance..
comment about the berserking exectutioner blackmagic and moongoose enchants..
importance of nightmare tear.

comparision of haste and Ap on weak gears. (especially as a lvl 70 twink gear)
Back to top Go down
https://web.facebook.com/saad.saleem.1614 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Blindinglite/simple
Ascenia

PostSubject: Re: pve enhancement shaman (appeal)   pve enhancement shaman (appeal) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16 2012, 18:02

Dude. As u know Armor Penetration is the WORSE stat u could ever use for Enhancement. Why? As u know Enhancement is mainly Nature Dmg, and Armor Penetration only works for physical damage. Like Warrior's / Fdruids. So any Stat between AP/ Haste / Critical > Armor Penetration. This means u should use Leather Items, When items are mostly made for Hunters. This means it has tons of Armor Penetration.
Note: Some Leather Items, BIS for Enhancement.

Weapon's Enchants:

You should use Windfury Weapon for Main Hand, and Flametongue Weapon for Off Hand.

Why? Winfury Weapon is the Enhancement Shaman's Key. More Windfury procs, More Damage, More DPS. So Haste is extremely important for Shaman. Because More Haste=More Weapon's Damage=Huge Difference on your Damage. So [ Windfury> Stormstrike> Lava Lash> Lighting Bolt/ Chain Lighting > Fire Nova ].

Why Flametongue Weapon? Flametongue Weapon , as u know, mostly affects Lava Lash. Because It's the spell where u hit with both weapons. Besides "Light Damage" And Stormstrike, And If u get a slower weapon ( Off-Hand) u get higher damage [ Read the Spell ]. Plus, It increases your Spell damage By 274, Beneficing your Lighting Bolts / Chain Lighting Damage.

Stats:
Here's where every Enhancement shaman's Main Issue. Which starts from Ap > Haste? or Haste> AP?
In my opinion, Haste > AP. As i said before, Windfury is the mainly source of Enhancement's Damage. So Haste is Extremely Important. But Attack Power as Well. Because your Windfurys Procs aren't enouph. So You should go for 60% Haste & 40% AP.

Your Weapon Enchants:
Berserker on Main Hand, Black Magic on Off- Hand, Like i said. Ap / Haste, Both Extremely important stats. so these 2 are the best.

Totems:
Strenght of Earth Totem, Searing Totem / Magma, Depends the Encounter, Because if there are alot of mobs around you, Magma is so far better ( DO NOT FORGET TO REPOP ONE OF THESE FIRE TOTEMS, CUZ IT HELPS ALOT, MOST OF SHAMAN'S ISSUE IS FORGETING ABOUT IT. PLUS U CAN'T USE FIRE NOVA WITHOUT IT.)Then comes Mana Spring Totem/ Windfury Weapon, 16% Melee Haste, what else to say.

Note: Totems are the Shaman's Burst Source, No totems, extremely bad dps.

Personal Tips:
Enhancement works a bit like feral druid, it's mostly about control, and kinda hard to play. So it requires some training , if u want to pull a good dps, u must have an awsome control, and also quick. If u click, u can just forget about enhancement. because u'll never get used to it.
Keep an eye at Maelstrom Weapon. It's an awsome plus for your dps, so you definitely should download the addon: Nao!!!!!, it shows in a big screen when u get 5 maelstrom procs.

Hopefully this helps u Big, unless u are looking for someone to make a srs guide about enhancement. anyways take a look at it, if u have any doubt about enhancement,feel free to ask

Last edited by Ascenia on Mon Jan 16 2012, 18:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

PostSubject: Re: pve enhancement shaman (appeal)   pve enhancement shaman (appeal) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16 2012, 18:45

Maybe one of you should write a full blown guide for Enhance shammies...
Back to top Go down
https://aftermath.forumakers.com
Ascenia

PostSubject: Re: pve enhancement shaman (appeal)   pve enhancement shaman (appeal) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16 2012, 18:55

I'll just leave it to some other shaman, more into Magic-wow. I'm mainly playing on Arena-Tournament. So i don't know what's bugged and what's not at all.
Back to top Go down
Sinhunter
Mother of Russia
Sinhunter

PostSubject: Re: pve enhancement shaman (appeal)   pve enhancement shaman (appeal) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16 2012, 20:47

make a rogue twink dumbass
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

PostSubject: Re: pve enhancement shaman (appeal)   pve enhancement shaman (appeal) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16 2012, 21:42

Sinhunter wrote:
make a rogue twink dumbass

YUSOMAD
Back to top Go down
Kelio

PostSubject: Re: pve enhancement shaman (appeal)   pve enhancement shaman (appeal) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16 2012, 23:49

hit cap > everything else
Back to top Go down
Ascenia

PostSubject: Re: pve enhancement shaman (appeal)   pve enhancement shaman (appeal) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17 2012, 14:20

Kelio wrote:
hit cap > everything else
Orly.
Back to top Go down
big_sids

big_sids

PostSubject: Re: pve enhancement shaman (appeal)   pve enhancement shaman (appeal) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25 2012, 12:48

LOL at hit cap...

btw thanks vmuch Ascenia..
i gues any one who understands English can read up their talents and spells...
and the above mentioned info shud be more than enuf for me..

and sin.. when i started wow..
i got ass raped by an enhancement twink in borean tundra when i made my first char....
and i kept thinking how can a lvl 70 > 3 level toons lvl72s
its just in his admiration Razz
i still remem a tauren engluffed in cyclonic shit interupting me knowing nothing about wat is a shaman..
he got at me as satan hinself:P
Back to top Go down
https://web.facebook.com/saad.saleem.1614 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Blindinglite/simple
Sinhunter
Mother of Russia
Sinhunter

PostSubject: Re: pve enhancement shaman (appeal)   pve enhancement shaman (appeal) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25 2012, 16:28

Well yea, a fully gemmed and enchanted lvl70 with raiding gear is always gonnah faceroll people with shit green items that drop from mobs.

I did the same things with my rogue, only I had 2x glavies and full SWP gear.
Was 2-shotting lvl 74s, 75s in Zuldrak, Grizzly Hills, Borean.. most of northrend really..
But it was kinda boring.. no contest really.. people rarely even tried to defend themselves. And when they did, it took like 3 of them to get me to 60% health.
There aren't a lot of people playing on Magic-wow. And since it's so easy to level here, noone really makes twinks..
So yea I got bored cuz It took me like half-hour to even find a horde to gank, so I just leveled my rogue to 80.

If you want advice, just go for full Attack Power. For lvl 80 raiding is a whole different story, but as a twink just find the biggest weapons possible, gem/enchant for as much attack power as you can, put WF on both weapons and then just faceroll...
Talents aren't really important, just read through them and get whatever sounds useful.
Honestly I had more fun gearing up my twink than actually playing it.. Not much to do after you get geared.. gank a couple of times here and there, but there really isn't much of a competition, you'll just end up 2-shotting everything and eventually stop playing
Back to top Go down
big_sids

big_sids

PostSubject: Re: pve enhancement shaman (appeal)   pve enhancement shaman (appeal) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28 2012, 09:17

well yea m not even fully geared and im 1-2 shoting ppl with Wf proc...
any ways i have a 80 shaman now and decently geared already...
i was thinking what is the Second best trinket After HWAR TOKEN...
whispering fanged OR tiny ABo...
Back to top Go down
Miracle
Pedo
Miracle

PostSubject: Re: pve enhancement shaman (appeal)   pve enhancement shaman (appeal) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28 2012, 09:35

WFS
Back to top Go down
Sinhunter
Mother of Russia
Sinhunter

PostSubject: Re: pve enhancement shaman (appeal)   pve enhancement shaman (appeal) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29 2012, 01:11

I have both those trinkets on my shammy, and technically Whispering is better than Tiny.
If you're missing hit rating, use the Tiny, but put Windfury on both weapons.

Something is bugged when it comes to Enh shamans. They have a pretty good burst when it comes to PVP, but in PVE the DPS is just low.
I still like playing Enhancement cuz it's fun and you have a lot of buttons to press.
Back to top Go down
Attribute

PostSubject: Re: pve enhancement shaman (appeal)   pve enhancement shaman (appeal) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29 2012, 07:22

MH Windfury , OH Flametongue , cause Lava Lash does more damage when in the off-hand you have Flametongue.
Back to top Go down
big_sids

big_sids

PostSubject: Re: pve enhancement shaman (appeal)   pve enhancement shaman (appeal) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01 2012, 15:27

ere one knws that now attri -_-..
we were being particualr to the trinket...
anyways so i guess ima go 10 hc icc NAO!
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

PostSubject: Re: pve enhancement shaman (appeal)   pve enhancement shaman (appeal) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08 2012, 19:12

Moving this to General Discussion until you people figure out a proper guide for enhancement shamans...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pve enhancement shaman (appeal)   pve enhancement shaman (appeal) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pve enhancement shaman (appeal)
Page 1 of 1