Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Algalon 25

Go down 
+4
Ashasar
chibai
Evo9
Veo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Veo

Algalon 25 Empty
PostSubject: Algalon 25   Algalon 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09 2012, 19:16

This week-end on Saturday afternoon, I'm going to give a try to Algalon 25. If everything is working as it's expected to be, we won't need more than 2-3 attempts to bring him down. I'm actually thinking about wiping at least once or twice for EVERYBODY to understand what they did wrong and how they can fix their mistake(s). According to a developer that I know, Algalon has been utterly fixed and he's working 100% retail like. All we need are brained enough people, and everybody on ventrilo speechless and opening their ears VERY WIDE.
So this is how it's going to be done: I will make a group of 14 dps and 6 healers. The raid will mainly be composed of guildies, the tanking part is already reserved to the people who have the sufficient knowledge and experience about that. I say "mainly" because I will probably bring some friends of mine from my previous guild (PTR Testers), back on the server for this special run. However, Philosophi will have a reserved slot and keep an eye on you, so if you fuck up be sure that you will experience serious consequences. Furthermore, this topic will enable me to get an idea to who will be available to be there, and it will help me selecting people following different things: the date when they signed up, their ability to listen to what they're told and obviously their performances in graids. Talking about that, I advice people going offline and suddenly coming back from nowhere as I saw this evening in graid not to sign up here. Just saying...
Finally, do NOT sign up if you have lags, if a bird has eaten your connexion wires, if your grandmother is dying in the living room and if she's yelling too loud for you to listen to the leaders' orders or w/e the fuck it may happen to you. Be sure I would be sorry for you but this is NOT my problem and the raid group doesn't give a crap to the reasons responsible for your non-presence on vent or for your possible fail. You will be accepted in the raid group provided that you can pull at least 6k dps MINIMUM and you can be on vent and listen very carefully to what you're expected to do. Also, you guys might have to be patient epecially if some people are dying during the fight, and therefore making the whole raid wiping by the lack of heal/dps their death might have caused: we are NOT ANIMALS so we won't blame people insulting with "NOOBS OMG OMG WTF" or also "MIERDA PUTA MADRE DE MIERDA". Mistakes are human and it's totally possible for someone not to understand everything after only 1 explaination. As I said at the beginning of this topic, I want ONLY mature guys ready to wipe at least 1 or 2 times for the "lowest" people of the group who might have not understood what should be done to fix their mistake(s) in order to succeed in killing Algalon. If this is too much for you, Zul'Gurub is still opened and I heard some guys from Pudim De Alcool are going to fish and have a barbecue there next week-end.
Anyway, the raid will schedule on Saturday February 11th at around 5 p.m. GMT + 0. Feel free to sign up.

Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

Algalon 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Algalon 25   Algalon 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09 2012, 19:25

Sorry to destroy your raid, but Algalon isn't fixed. The threat table problem is a core issue and hasn't been looked at since the beginning of MWoW.

I can guarantee you're just wasting your time, doing Algalon 25 is pretty much impossible with the threat table problem, BUT... if you have 25 extremely good people, you might stand a couple of wipes.
Back to top Go down
https://aftermath.forumakers.com
chibai
Pedo
chibai

Algalon 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Algalon 25   Algalon 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09 2012, 19:55

Just to remind you, we wiped DAILY for a WEEK even with a long ass 2 freaking hour explanation about boss, each time we wipe.
And I don't know if people can really understand the tactic,and even more to apply it during encounter. Even I forgot half of it now

Beware of Veo vent whoring tho, 5h explanation before each try and you're gonna wipe in 5 mins anyway <3

Sincerely;

Chibai
The Celestial Defender
Back to top Go down
Veo

Algalon 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Algalon 25   Algalon 25 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09 2012, 20:56

Okay thank you for your useful advice "Chibai the celestial defender of my £$¤§" ... I'm not really surprised "even YOU" forgot half of it since I doubt you have ever known in what it consisted in xD. Obviously I'm not gonna use an abused way (just like some very smart guys [or not] did it few months ago ^^) to kill him so it will consequently requires a certain amount of skill, patience and brain to know WHERE we may fail and what should be done to solve that. We're playing on mwow and everyone knows there's a lot of non-fixed shit, this is not a reason for not giving a try to go through this, especially when the bugs are increasing the difficulty rather than making it easier. Indeed, we will face some hard difficulty and even if we wipe, it will be much more interesting to find out how to kill him despite those drawbacks and still kinda more challenging than clearing ICC 10/25 w/e the mode in few minutes/hours. Algalon is a real case in point and will require a hard skilled fight before it will get killed. For those who are interested, feel free to sign up or else do not post here please.
Back to top Go down
Ashasar

Ashasar

Algalon 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Algalon 25   Algalon 25 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10 2012, 07:38

Well i'm up for Algalon 25
Coming with Shadov - Deathnight - Dps
hopefuly we will rape it Razz
Back to top Go down
philosofi
Me > You
philosofi