Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CATACLYSM!

Go down 
+13
kleka
philosofi
Evo9
Miracle
Luciel
Puszupek
Nightheal
Laupaladin
chibai
blackwidow
Links
Akriti
Sinhunter
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinhunter
Mother of Russia
Sinhunter

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17 2012, 17:00

Lot of ppl have been asking and I'm tired of answering the same question 50 times whenever I login.

I've started playing Cataclysm. The server's website is wow.freakz.ro
The realm I'm playing on is called Exodus.
You can find all the details about the server and everything on the website.

They have 2 raids released + Baradin Hold (That's the same thing as VOA).
All the bosses in the raids are fully 100% retail like scripted.
There are 4 of the six 5-man dungeons fully working, and the other 2 are work in progress.
Most of the bosses in all the 5-mans are retail like scripted (not to mention HARD LOL). There are certain bugs here and there, but most of them work retail like.

About talents and class spells, I haven't heard of anything major being bugged. I've only played a paladin and there is only 1 bug (wrong damage coefficients for Divine Storm). Not everything works 100%, but I'd say that 98% of all the class talents, spells and abilities work properly.

The population isn't that high on this realm, but the other realms are Romanian, and this realm is international which means that the language used is English. Since this server is prolly the best private server Cata, I'm sure it will attract a lot of attention and the population will rise fast.

Most of the cataclysm changes work (guild leveling, professions, Reforging, quests, world bosses). So far the only major thing that doesn't work is archeology, but I'm sure it will get fixed soon.

The XP rates are higher than on magic, so even if a few quests are bugged here and there, you'll still be able to level to 85 without any problems.

K this might be a problem for some of you guys... The raid lockouts are 1 week.. YEA BOOM!!!
Same thing goes for arena points ( they are called conquest points in Cata, but same shit)
All the 5-mans have a 1-day lockout.
The droprates for blue and green items are extremely high. You get like 2 blue and 5 green items from every mob.
Epic drops are 1x. So if you kill a boss in a 10m raid, 2 items will drop (instead of the whole fucking loot table like magic-wow).

So yea, I think that's it.... if you have any more questions, feel free to ask in this topic or something.

If you decide to try it out, here's a link to create an account. The server gives mount rewards and shit if you invite people, so yea. http://wow.freakz.ro/register.php?inviter=130362

If you decide to come and try it out, pop in and say hi. Don't talk to me too much tho... I'll prolly ignore you Very Happy

Last edited by Sinhunter on Tue Feb 21 2012, 18:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akriti
Pedo
Akriti

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17 2012, 17:42

m gonna give shot on that server
thks for the info
Back to top Go down
Akriti
Pedo
Akriti

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17 2012, 17:46

jaja, its 4.0.6a and i have updated one 4.3.2
/slap me vhard Razz
Back to top Go down
Links

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17 2012, 17:53

Well that server is 4.0.6, they will have a hard time with getting new stuff but meh.
It is indeed one of the best cata pservers out there, but I agree with fucking stuff being harder which makes the game more interesting.

Have a nice play
Back to top Go down
blackwidow

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17 2012, 19:43

It doesnt matter if u updated to 4.3.2 it will work anyway, alteast it worked for me and my friends.
Back to top Go down
chibai
Pedo
chibai

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17 2012, 19:49

Quote :
Epic drops are 1x. So if you kill a boss in a 10m raid, 2 items will drop (instead of the whole fucking loot table like magic-wow).

Start with 0gs, 1 week LO, 1x drop.

It'd take 10 years to gear up
Back to top Go down
Links

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17 2012, 20:14

chibai wrote:
Quote :

Start with 0gs, 1 week LO, 1x drop.

It'd take 10 years to gear up

Blue drops are high, you'd have an average gear until you start getting epics which is not bad.

Oh and, idk if they use GS on pservers, on retail they use average ilvl.
Back to top Go down
blackwidow

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17 2012, 22:32

They use average ilevel on freaks. U can get preatty good gear from reputations and tokens that are simillar to Wintergrasp Mark of Honor. For these tokens u must make daily quests in Tol Barad.
Back to top Go down
Sinhunter
Mother of Russia
Sinhunter

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2012, 03:52

It's not that hard to gear up. I've been playing there for less than a week, and I'm full epic on my paladin. Making gold from professions, questing and all that kind of stuff. Most of my gear is BoE epics + some reputation gear and stuff. There's a lot of Trash farming in raids, so it's not that hard to get geared.
The gear that is hardest to get at this point is the heroic raiding gear. But with time and a good raiding guild, I'm sure you'll be able to gear yourself up pretty fast.

Don't compare Tragic-wow with any other server. Tragic is basically a funserver with 12x drops for everything. Maybe it's fun to have fully geared characters, but with 6hour lockouts everything is easy as fuck.
This server is much closer to retail. I honestly enjoy starting with crap gear and slowly gearing up as I go along.

And yea, the best thing about cata, THERE IS NO GEARSCORE. There is average Item level. The way this works is it takes all the gear that you have in consideration and sums it up as your average item level. So basically, with full ICC 25 heroic gear, you'll have 277 average Item level. On Cata, I have average 357 ilvl. BEAT THAT!!!
Back to top Go down
chibai
Pedo
chibai

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2012, 04:03

gs, ilvl, same shit. The most accurate judgment one can make prolly typing /gs on targeted player, and see if he's fully gemmed or enchanted correctly, and sums up to his current spec gs. Not raw gs.

It's hard to make decision when people almost get the gs cap at server they're playing for like 2+ years on 13 characters, knows a lot of people from different guilds, and not to mention 15gb patch.

As for me, I have 5gb limit per month for internet so it is out of question.
GLHF
Back to top Go down
Laupaladin

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2012, 05:25

I play on freakz too since last week, but on Genesis realm
BE pala, name Laupaladin
Back to top Go down
Nightheal
Admin
Nightheal

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2012, 07:44

Sin u forgot one thing. Server restart is less then 30 sec and update is less then 1 min.
Back to top Go down
Puszupek
Pedo

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2012, 07:50

ye, when is crash you have sure, everyone will back after crash, if you in a raid

and ye, if you dont have Cata yet, i prefer you download freakz version from torrent (its on their website), its have only 15gb, better downlaod this than patch manualy or by launcher and shit, with these mistakes i downloaded cata like 3 times in total, and only freakz version worked for me
Back to top Go down
Nightheal
Admin
Nightheal

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2012, 08:08

Laupaladin wrote:
I play on freakz too since last week, but on Genesis realm
BE pala, name Laupaladin

FREE REALM TRANSFERS GENESIS => EVOLUTION / EXODUS

EDIT: Oh u are BE pala -.-
fucking hords
Back to top Go down
Luciel

Luciel

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2012, 08:22

http://monster-wow.com/ i will play cata here it is good server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miracle
Pedo
Miracle

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2012, 10:25

Im playing thre also(freakz) and server is vgood tbh. Not much population but u can setup raid and like sin said i belive population will grow since its vgood scripted and maybe the best cata server atm.
Back to top Go down
chibai
Pedo
chibai

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18 2012, 12:31

I'll play if sofi download the patch and send me his hard disk.
And power level me. And donate me some gear.
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19 2012, 19:27

Go play Cata if you want, but MWoW is still the main server that this guild will exist on.

I hope you guys kept a WoTLK client though if you went to try out Cata.
Back to top Go down
https://aftermath.forumakers.com
philosofi
Me > You
philosofi

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19 2012, 20:58

chibai wrote:
I'll play if sofi download the patch and send me his hard disk.
And power level me. And donate me some gear.

^pedo
Back to top Go down
Nightheal
Admin
Nightheal

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20 2012, 08:23

Evo9 wrote:
Go play Cata if you want, but MWoW is still the main server that this guild will exist on.

I hope you guys kept a WoTLK client though if you went to try out Cata.
WoTLK client deleted.More space for pron. Cya pedos

Last edited by Nightheal on Mon Feb 20 2012, 11:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kleka

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20 2012, 09:19

i'm definetly giving it a try, meet u there lol
Back to top Go down
Jettesux

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20 2012, 09:35

are u ally or horde??
Back to top Go down
Nightheal
Admin
Nightheal

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20 2012, 11:39

Ally
Back to top Go down
Sinhunter
Mother of Russia
Sinhunter

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20 2012, 20:34

Jettesux wrote:
are u ally or horde??

ur kidding rite?

Well Tragic-wow is just boring. I'm sure everyone that plays more than 2 times per week already has at least 3 fully geared characters.
Which ever way you look at it, playing cata is more fun than afking in Dalaran waiting for something to happen, or doing ICC EoF farms on ur 15th alt.

I'm not gonnah stop playing on Magic. I'll come online and raid with you guys, chat a little bit, troll a lot, maybe even do some BGs on my paladin to take revenge on all the classes that I can't kill in Cata Razz that kind of stuff.
I'm prolly never gonnah completely quit Tragic-wow but for now there's nothing going on. Crimson Halls has been released more than 3 months ago and we only got 1 half-ass barely working boss. I've been wanting to try cata out for a while now, and I'm having a lot of fun there.
The cata server is kinda new anyways, and you never know what might happen. The owner might wake up one morning and say: meh, fuck this, I'm out. I'm not saying magic is gonnah be up forever, but it's been up for more than 2 and a half years now so at least it's a bit more reliable.

I'm not saying quit Magic, but if you find urself completely bored and afking 90% of the time, just come and try cata. Get a feel of what's comming (assuming magic is ever gonnah update to Cata).
Back to top Go down
Links

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20 2012, 21:12

So... Tell me more about guilds...
I got randomly invited to some guild but it's empty lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CATACLYSM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CATACLYSM!   CATACLYSM! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CATACLYSM!