Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Farewell

Go down 
+38
Lichstasi
Veo
philosofi
Diablooss
Laupaladin
Terrorista
Liroy
Flashbang
Rour
Ilydan
Nightheal
Klynda
twistoffaith
Puszupek
Skray
Hrotgar
Robban
Joey
Galq
Darksevax
rohanmalla
Attribute
Koneko
Miracle
Plugspark
Brant
supranoo
blackwidow
Azotha
Dryn
iCeYs
chibai
Unicomplex
big_sids
Sinhunter
darkenlife
Links
Evo9
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Evo9
Me > You

Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 17:44

MAN I'm main tanking with Sin, good times LOL.
Back to top Go down
https://aftermath.forumakers.com
Skray

Skray

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 17:47

Just have three tanks all fighting for aggro. With our DPS we should be fine.

And if they're all building off each others threat with taunts it'll be even better cause I won't be pulling threat 98% of the time.
Back to top Go down
Attribute

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 18:30

Evoo you never tanked fy. No tank for you!
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 18:58

Attribute wrote:
Evoo you never tanked fy. No tank for you!

gtfo

EDIT: K can we keep this thread clear of random spam/off topic shit? I'm gonna start deleting posts cause people wanting to find useful info are having a very hard time.
Back to top Go down
Azotha

Azotha

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 19:38

KGO bishies i came on freakz i`m human pala Azotha ^^ lvl 18 !^
Back to top Go down
big_sids

big_sids

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 19:40

btw guys. the DND people for eg their GM alenidas and some officers like IMZforever and few
other pps.. they are nice ppl. the prob is...
they think its WE who are not nice and are cocky.. he told me once..
"i like noir ppl they are usually not with much attidtude.. attribute is a vgood person..
but most of ppl from equilibrium are disrespectful with their comments and stuff and are
very cocky"

now after we became aftermath.... we all became 1 community and blended in a nice
manner which is a very appreciable fact.. as u know alot of ppl were also thinking that we
might not have a successful merger...

NOw the dnd ppl presume that 90% of the ppl from us are like vrude.. and thats why the
acting tough. i mean the same alenidas guy /w me like "hey BROTHER u can come join
ANY time u want u are a vnice guy and i would like u to hang around our guild"
and that guy has never like acted cocky with me or anything...

so actually the problem is not with the ppl in that guild.. problem is with the miss conception
they have about us. im leaving mWow fo good.. but if any one of u think u want to join a
raiding guild.. dnd is like the only option u have.. (i dont have any updates bout veo's)
u just have to make them feel safe around u Razz (most of em cant take the kind of humor
and trolling/raging which we are very used to)
Back to top Go down
https://web.facebook.com/saad.saleem.1614 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Blindinglite/simple
Nightheal
Admin
Nightheal

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 20:25

Why are you guys arguing who will be a tank on Lich King? Boss will not be completed for at least another 6 months. (Remember this!)
Back to top Go down
Terrorista

Terrorista

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 20:39

oh man... too lazy to read 5 pages XD
the fuck happened Surprised
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 21:01

Flashbang wrote:

This makes me question how many other kids with gear and no knowledge of their class are active DnD members

Uh, yeah, that would be about 90% of the guild. I've said that to Alenidas many times, there's a lot of people that should be gkicked from DnD. But w/e, not my guild, he'll see for himself when harder scripts are released.

Alenidas has told many conflicting things... I don't know what the real deal is but w/e. Doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Miracle
Pedo
Miracle

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 21:18

Nightheal wrote:
Why are you guys arguing who will be a tank on Lich King? Boss will not be completed for at least another 6 months. (Remember this!)

bish let us raid LK on ur server! Razz
Back to top Go down
chibai
Pedo
chibai

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2012, 01:02

Imz used to personally /w me for his 25hc, be it Iron Maiden graid or his pug consisting of his friend, so I got no problem with most of their guildies.

But recently, I was commenting on some random stuff like 'inv me pala 7k dps', saying that 'I could pull 7k with toc10nm gear, u must did something wrong', with good intent, maybe giving advice on fixing his rotation or giving some tips. But this alenidas /w me right away 'chill man, cool down' 'dont give bad attitude etc etc.

Man if you don't want to learn, cant accept critics and want to do 7k dps for the rest of your life, you should just said so. Looks like getting everyone to know how to play their class to make raid go smoother is a big mistake, being called an egoist and cocky.

Don't even get me started on carrying people with 5.5k gs to 25hc icc.
GS doesn't matter, skill doesn't matter, then what DOES matter there? The ability to be patient on 47th wipe with 4k raid dps average?

Yes, they can't take even minimum amount of trolling. You gotta treat them like 5yo, something on the line like 'cursing is a bad influence and could get you grounded for a week'.

Like tiwst said, dnd is 50 pugs under 1 name. They got full donor people who doesn't even appear on recount. Might be in stealth mode without drawing attention due to pathetic dps not from dc, since lagger shouldn't be joining any graid anyway

I consider raiding with them after we disbanded since half of u fag had nowhere to go and joined them, and I want to raid+troll with you guys again

AND I'LL TANK LK WITH MY 105% AVOIDANCE UNBUFF KTY
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2012, 01:10

*Shrug that's what I've been saying for the past 2 months, DnD is just a LFGA on its own. What can you do, most of the people on MWoW suck, all they care is that they farm ICC 24/7, and have 20-50 online all the time. That's it.

Only reason why I wanted you guys to go there is because they raid. And since community on MWoW (in-game) doesn't' really exist anymore, it wasn't a big deal.. you guys still have this forum to keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
chibai
Pedo
chibai

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2012, 01:28

We all want to have shiny gear, camping at 6.5k gs, 8k acv points, just admit it. Since Icc have the most BiS and the easiest gs boost instance, people wont bother going for other instance. We are all going to raid for GEAR. If not, evoo won't roll on anything on his whole raid history since vanilla.

I've been in their guild since IM without anyone telling me too, but I rarely raid with them, since I don't have much free time in the world waiting for literally 2 hours of buffing each boss. Whats' worse is, u wipe and had to wait another 2 hours to buff and redo. And the reason you wipe is the most silliest reason ever in gaming history. We could carry 3-5 laggers, but in dnd we are carrying 15 people who swim in fire, and 5-6 died at 5 sec start.

Just to add: When u had to spam 'HIRO', it's either the shamy doesn't know boss mechanic, forgot to hero, just suck, or you're calling it at the wrong time. You shouldn't have to spam, it is not pug..

Sorry for dragging the topic to 'DnD QQ Thread'
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2012, 02:01

I raid for gear, but I also raid to have fun... otherwise, there's no way I would have lead half the ICC runs I did, and I wouldn't have lead the pug ToC runs I did. I mean, I didn't just "collect" 1000+ EoT, it was the result of raiding TOC 24/7.
Back to top Go down
chibai
Pedo
chibai

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2012, 07:34

There is no fun when you're wiping 17 times on certain graid who acts like pug
Back to top Go down
Dryn

Oro : 100

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2012, 08:16

w8ting for better times
Back to top Go down
Laupaladin

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2012, 08:49

Marcelo:
Hi guys and girls, we have been discussing some things in a dev meeting and we have decided a few things:

- Frostwing Halls will be released with loot on the first days of April.

- After Frostwing Halls is released with loot, instance and raid drop rates will be changed to 2x on Magic realm.

- Lich King test phase will begin mid-April.

- Approximately two weeks later, Lich King will be released with loot and The Ruby Sanctum test phase will start.

- After Lich King is released with loot, instance and raid drop rates will be changed to 1x on Magic realm.

- Estimated date for a public test realm for Cataclysm will be announced soon.

The drop rates decrease will make things a little bit more interesting for new players and old players as well. And it will make the released content to be enjoyed longer. Note that these drop rate changes will not affect drops found outside of instances and raids.
Stay tuned for more news about the release of more content!

Enjoy!

So I think we will get LK in about 1 month and a half...
Back to top Go down
blackwidow

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2012, 09:05

Flashbang wrote:
They used to think the same about me (the stuff about being a nice guy and come raid with us anytime) but after they invited me and i raided with them things changed. I would rip their tactics and strategies apart and comment on how certain parts could be optimized and improved upon. They took this constructive criticize as direct insults and acting cocky.

I dont know what to say... but when a recruit (me) tops your icc 25 heroic full g-raid healing meter CONSISTENTLY... maybe you should give my tips some consideration?

Not to mention how many people they invite with 6.5k GS or whatever but have no idea how to play your class...

FUN FACT: Do you Carrider? the Resto druid officer in DnD....
he asked me why i outhealed him and i asked for his major glyphs and he DID NOT HAVE RAPID REJUV GLYPH (makes haste rating effect the speed of your rejuv healing ticks) (a must-have resto glyph)
This makes me question how many other kids with gear and no knowledge of their class are active DnD members

Recently there hasn't been many 25-mans though

Same thing happened to me. I started to help imz already in UnduyingINC and till DnD, was topping on heal meter always and beatting carr when i first met him i had much lower gear than he did and i outhiled him. So when i joined Iron maiden ripping their tactics like flash they told me to stop criticizing them and being smart, and that was one of the reasons why were i gkicked from DnD....

Oh and gkicked from IM cause of trolling xD
Back to top Go down
chibai
Pedo
chibai

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2012, 09:27

Meh I topped their graid with shamy, beating dudus and other shamy, (OFC cant beat livingnab) and beating badboy (IM GM) by a far margin who had similar gear with me.

With GM being such a person who is too soft and cant take some trolling in guild, people must act as 'Mr Nice Guy' everytime to avoid gkicked. When you see someone suck, just stfu and let them suck forever IMO

Imagine if Evoo gkicked everyone who called him nab, we won't have guildies left on day 3
Back to top Go down
Attribute

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2012, 09:46

No, mate that's the difference between people that can't talk english and can't write something in english , and that can't take criticism. When you are a bad player, and when someone beats you he generally doesn't want you to talk to him or teach him something because you are better than him, and he thinks you have an attitude or something. That's that poor Alenidas's guy's complex he's afraid of people being better than him, or anyone with high ranking in his guild. So, he can't change anything bout that. And all the people that can do that, are vpro and have a vbig ego and attitude. As long as he's a kid, he can't do shit. Maybe now when the server's PvE is fucked up almost entirely he can clear raids, but if scripted right they can't do any boss.

Also, you guys were the ones who were going there even before we disbanded, so you made decisions stick with them. You wanted to "raid" with DnD, knowing their pug rules, shitty attitudes and bad leaders. Don't QQ now, when the cards are played. You choose the guild to be in after the disband so good luck, with those retards down at DnD. I don't plan on discussing anything more about the officers or players in that guild. So, this is the last time I officially speak about them. Have fun in there.

Peace out.
Back to top Go down
darkenlife

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2012, 09:57

where is veoo the fag
wasnt he making a guild ???
lol xD
Back to top Go down
chibai
Pedo
chibai

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2012, 10:57

When you donate for full gear and being at gs cap, don't you want to pull the max output of dps? I raid hard for gear, so I want to make use of every single gs I got to perform better. It's such a waste when you spend hundreds of real cash but beaten easily by people who didn't spend a single penny. Why such ego to learn from someone lower than you who could do more than you? And yet they call that people egoist since he wanted to teach. Being an officer there doesn't mean you're the best out of the best, check ours, if evoo or sofi not being on top on recount, 24 other people in raid would bash and troll them hard. GM/Officer is not absolute force in guild, when we can't critic officer for their performance, then that is not a good guild.

I joined them with alt when we're not doing any graid, but my main raid satisfaction came from our graid. Now I don't have anything left to enjoy, fuck Mwow fuck cata ima download psx emu and play FF7 8 9 again

Ill come around when you guys make a new guild or something, or to do some arenas to carry Skillex's ass. That, and jumping at IF with random mount till morning

And lol @ fagtribute being in DnD for 5 sec and gkicked trololol
Back to top Go down
blackwidow

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2012, 13:40

Well i didnt join dnd at all, my last option is to join Balkanski pravednici but their officers want me to carry their healers with my shaman or druid >.<
Back to top Go down
big_sids

big_sids

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2012, 14:10

well... thats just sad....

we have 5 pages of spam now Sad... kek..

gud luck to people who plan on staying at mwow... the thing is.. we now completely know
that guild ppl.. u know how they wud react or stuff on wat kind of behaviour...
so if u want to stay at mwow. raid with them.. better keep ur brains to urself... its just sad
but thats how it is. do not suggest anything unless u are asked to do so or there is some
absolute need.....

Go Go wowfreakz... but that place dosent seem like "home" at All.. not uptill now..
Back to top Go down
https://web.facebook.com/saad.saleem.1614 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Blindinglite/simple
chibai
Pedo
chibai

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2012, 15:34

Not be able to voice our opinion, and keep wiping on the same raid for obvious reason?
Really, you enjoy that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Farewell
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aftermath :: Administrative Details :: Community News, Forum News and Rules-
Jump to: