Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Farewell

Go down 
+38
Lichstasi
Veo
philosofi
Diablooss
Laupaladin
Terrorista
Liroy
Flashbang
Rour
Ilydan
Nightheal
Klynda
twistoffaith
Puszupek
Skray
Hrotgar
Robban
Joey
Galq
Darksevax
rohanmalla
Attribute
Koneko
Miracle
Plugspark
Brant
supranoo
blackwidow
Azotha
Dryn
iCeYs
chibai
Unicomplex
big_sids
Sinhunter
darkenlife
Links
Evo9
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
big_sids

big_sids

Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 00:32

tat just ok.. we can have a sign up on forums....
and btw wai u even talkin bout that... u think its gona be any time soon??? lol
some of us might have their own families and kids by then....
and some of us will have 3186538572 vote points....
and some of us will have 9873425$$ so NP!
Back to top Go down
https://web.facebook.com/saad.saleem.1614 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Blindinglite/simple
Evo9
Me > You

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 01:50

I didn't want to drag the guild on for any longer anyways. If we can find 25 people on the forums, great. If not, oh well. We'll make do with the people we find.
Back to top Go down
https://aftermath.forumakers.com
chibai
Pedo
chibai

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 03:11

Quote :
I don't think any guild at this point has the capability and coordination to down 25 heroic LK.

Aftermath V2.0 can, hurry up and quit McDonalds already

Btw I'm in for LK server 1st
Back to top Go down
Sinhunter
Mother of Russia
Sinhunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 03:34

Skray wrote:
Well I was planning on finding some time to come back when I saw that shit was finally going to be released.

But I guess there's not much point now.
Raiding is shit if it isn't with you guys.

If Evo or Sin decide for sure on a new server, I'll be there eventually.

Check my Topic about Cata. A lot of the old Carpe (and some of the newer EQ/Aftermath) people are playing Cata. I'll help you out if ur interested in comming.

And about that LK server first or w/e, count me in. Do the signups on the forums. I can guarantee that people like Brant, Speed, Qwaria and several others will come as well.
Oh and 1 more thing. I AM TANKING THE LICH KING.
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 03:36

No, fuck off, I'm tanking the lich king.
Back to top Go down
Sinhunter
Mother of Russia
Sinhunter

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 03:39

Oh suddenly everyone wants to tank -_-

You just said you won't make it cuz you'll be busy with shit!!!!

Fine then. I'll dps the shit out of him. I have a very special item that I got during Naxx times that I've been saving for the LK fight.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
chibai
Pedo
chibai

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 03:57

Let's make a new guild 'AFK Till Lich King' then
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 04:00

*shrug, providing that LK is scripted decently, I will be willing to temporarily return to MWoW to get realm first 25hc LK. I will also be willing to lead the raid, of course doing all this as time permits.

Again, I don't know how well LK will be scripted, I have this sinking feeling that what I predicted before will be true... but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
twistoffaith

twistoffaith

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 05:28

chibai wrote:
^
Back to top Go down
chibai
Pedo
chibai

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 05:56

Evo9 wrote:
*shrug, providing that LK is scripted decently, I will be willing to temporarily return to MWoW to get realm first 25hc LK. I will also be willing to lead the raid, of course doing all this as time permits.

Again, I don't know how well LK will be scripted, I have this sinking feeling that what I predicted before will be true... but we'll see.

Who cares if he's scripted well or not, as long as we can get server 1st and the acv works, abuse is permitted if we can't down him the legit way
Mwow can't blame the abuser party since they're the one at fault, releasing half ass scripted boss as population bait

That, or we got to personally QQ to GM for server 1st acv as we did with Celestial Defenderpp
Back to top Go down
big_sids

big_sids

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 06:59

dont know if that item wud work... is LK Undead??
and btw... ILL tANk him! Razz

i demote u guys from tank rank for having lower gayscore than mine
Back to top Go down
https://web.facebook.com/saad.saleem.1614 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Blindinglite/simple
Plugspark

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 07:49

twistoffaith wrote:
chibai wrote:
^

noooooooooooooooooooooob guild!
Back to top Go down
chibai
Pedo
chibai

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 08:29

Who ninjaed Aftermath gbank btw?
Back to top Go down
Attribute

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 09:44

I am tanking him FY tank wannabies! When we were asking for tanks you wanted to dps.

And I ninjaed it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Klynda

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 10:06

Hi guys and girls, we have been discussing some things in a dev meeting and we have decided a few things:

- Frostwing Halls will be released with loot on the first days of April.

- After Frostwing Halls is released with loot, instance and raid drop rates will be changed to 2x on Magic realm.

- Lich King test phase will begin mid-April.

- Approximately two weeks later, Lich King will be released with loot and The Ruby Sanctum test phase will start.

- After Lich King is released with loot, instance and raid drop rates will be changed to 1x on Magic realm.

- Estimated date for a public test realm for Cataclysm will be announced soon.

The drop rates decrease will make things a little bit more interesting for new players and old players as well. And it will make the released content to be enjoyed longer. Note that these drop rate changes will not affect drops found outside of instances and raids.
Stay tuned for more news about the release of more content!

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Nightheal
Admin
Nightheal

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 10:34

EDIT TIME!

Klynda wrote:
Hi guys and girls, we have been discussing some things in a dev meeting and we have decided a few things:

- Frostwing Halls will be released with loot on the first days of April, 2013.

- After Frostwing Halls is released with loot, instance and raid drop rates will be changed to 2x on Magic realm.

- Lich King test phase will begin mid-April, 2013.

- Approximately two weeks later, Lich King will be released with loot and The Ruby Sanctum test phase will start.

- After Lich King is released with loot, instance and raid drop rates will be changed to 1x on Magic realm.

- Estimated date for a public test realm for Cataclysm will be announced soon. (2014)

The drop rates decrease will make things a little bit more interesting for new players and old players as well. And it will make the released content to be enjoyed longer. Note that these drop rate changes will not affect drops found outside of instances and raids.
Stay tuned for more news about the release of more content!

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Ilydan

Ilydan

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 12:07

Well thx for having me in guild although i hadn't played at all since december 2011. At this moment for me even if they release Ruby Sanctum i would not care. Bored with this game and like real life better. Maybe in the future i am thinking of playing some Cata but not sure about it. Good luck to all of you guys in whatever you choose to do Smile
Back to top Go down
Darksevax

Darksevax

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 12:29

chibai wrote:
+1
And bitches fuck u my vpro tank D:
Back to top Go down
Rour

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 12:35

Count with my uber dps Smile
Back to top Go down
Flashbang

PostSubject: +2   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 12:44

Darksevax wrote:
chibai wrote:
+1
And bitches fuck u my vpro tank D:

+2
hhahaha
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 14:01

Evo9 wrote:
Let me break this down for you guys.

Hrotgar wrote:
- Frostwing Halls will be released with loot on the first days of April.

They're going to do this with the doors to Sindragosa still bugged, and for the most part, with a LOT OF BUGS in the Sindragosa script itself? Lawl, have fun doing Sindragosa without Iceblocks/Frost Beacons, DFO proccing Unchained Magic, and Mystic Buffet fucking everyone in the raid because the lack of LoS.

Quote :

This shoulda happened after Ulduar was released. But meh.

Quote :
- Lich King test phase will begin mid-April.

Expect this to be tank and spank/vbuggy for a while.

Quote :

2 week test phase? Lawl, inb4 500 exploits are found and people down LK like NP. Or, wait for 2-3 major revision updates, LK will be tank and spank. Again. Just like how the rest of the PVE scripts are broken.

Quote :

*Shrug, 1x drop rate is gonna piss off everyone in DnD. Plus, I don't think any guild at this point has the capability and coordination to down 25 heroic LK. Especially without the ICC buff.

Oh and don't forget, every script in ICC will break after a couple rev updates, so I don't see them going far with this. It's very sad to see that they need every single elitist PVE guild on this server to leave before they listen. Oh well, their loss really.

Oh and... I'm tanking, end of story,and if LK is tank and spank, why bother doing realm first? Would mean absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down
Links

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 14:28

^I'll try to bug devs for that
Back to top Go down
Liroy

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 15:13

4 pages of spam. nubs
Back to top Go down
Dryn

Oro : 100

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 15:19

inv pliz!
Back to top Go down
Puszupek
Pedo

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2012, 16:03

nonono, i will tank Very Happy, no more palas, i count 5 for tanking atm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Farewell
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aftermath :: Administrative Details :: Community News, Forum News and Rules-
Jump to: