Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where are u mates ?????

Go down 
+24
saadkhalid96
Skray
noxplod
Rochielm
Kelio
iCeYs
philosofi
Attribute
Adorim
Klynda
Liroy
Sinhunter
Dryn
Darksevax
big_sids
Diablooss
Evo9
supranoo
Flashbang
Links
Naids
blackwidow
Veo
Hrotgar
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
blackwidow

Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01 2013, 17:50

I have downloaded my cata client from mwow (the 50mb one that gets downloaded while you play the game) i am not getting any dc's at all.
Also those "random" epics from mobs are not random, its called WORLD DROP.
Then the quest part, there are enough quests working to lvl up also you can lvl up in 2 hours almost without any quests and beisdes lvling and getting reputation you dont need any quests.
And for the gearing part, it is pretty easy, especially if you guys would join the guild Ejusdem Generis (me n sids r there), you will gear up without any problems and you will start raiding heroics almost right away also doing daily ET and farming rep in firelands will get you gear, also Firelands trash is dropping items and you can sell them on AH for loads of money. Oh lets not forget on the epic gems from DS, you can sell 1 red epic gem for up to 200k and you can get it for yourself for 20 Vote points (2 days of voting).

Oh and lets forget that you don't need to donate anything to get rid of the lagg dc's like on lolten.
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01 2013, 18:52

So the economy on freakz is fucked.

Literally sounds like what Magic was back in WoTLK, except... PvE isn't a shithole.

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://aftermath.forumakers.com
supranoo

supranoo

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01 2013, 19:12

yeah economy is more then fucked up .....but its same for every one.... u can make gold really easily with profs and selling trash ....so gold is easy come easy go ....!

and pve is really nice ....and EVO u ill like it very much if u try it once
Back to top Go down
big_sids

big_sids

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01 2013, 19:42

the source of gold in game actually is only quests,(around 350 per quest), and raiding etc, bad economy is bad, but on our previous realm it was quite balanced, this international realm is BAADD.
we shifted the guild vault here and if we want we can prolly have 999999999999999999 gold in guild
Back to top Go down
https://web.facebook.com/saad.saleem.1614 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Blindinglite/simple
Darksevax

Darksevax

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02 2013, 02:20

supranoo wrote:
Regulus nemea*
denied 
Back to top Go down
Dryn

Oro : 100

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03 2013, 03:27

Hi, me on freakz too.
Sevax, show tits?
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03 2013, 04:37

Dryn wrote:
Hi, me on freakz too.
Sevax, show tits?

gay

Last edited by Evo9 on Sat Aug 03 2013, 18:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dryn

Oro : 100

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03 2013, 07:38

Evo9 wrote:
Dryn wrote:
Hi, me on freakz too.
Sevax, show tits?

gay

kk!

Last edited by Dryn on Sat Aug 03 2013, 19:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darksevax

Darksevax

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03 2013, 17:19

Dryn wrote:
Hi, me on freakz too.
Sevax, show tits?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PD: im in freakz too.
Back to top Go down
big_sids

big_sids

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03 2013, 23:31

ill be active again on freakz prolly in 1 week, dota 2 international championship has started, its gona end on 10th i guess so im usually watching that
Back to top Go down
https://web.facebook.com/saad.saleem.1614 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Blindinglite/simple
Sinhunter
Mother of Russia
Sinhunter

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04 2013, 08:48

Freakz you say?
What happened to Magic-wow?

If you wanna make a decision between Molten and Freakz, let me make it easy for you.
Only good thing about Molten is they didn't skip Firelands. They still have Qs (u need to donate to log on at any time), quests are shit (you need to grind from 83), They'll never release heroics and they decide to release stuff only when they feel like it. For example, the viscious crafted set is supposed to be Ilvl 377. On Molten, only 3/8 parts of that armor set are actually Ilvl 377. Rest of them are 340 or something.

Freakz is better at this point because they're trying to become competitive and take some of Molten's population.
So if you wanna move out of Magic (FINALLY) go Freakz. IS BETTER.

I have 4 lvl 85s on Freakz, Exodus realm. Most are full of 4.0.6 heroic items because at the time I was raiding with Crysis and we cleared all the bosses every lockout. Look for the usual names: Sinhunter, Topless, Sinnergy.

Only 2 chars on Molten. Neltharion realm. Pally is full Firelands gear, priest is fresh 85. Haven't played there in a while tho. Names are Sinhunter and Topless.

ALLIANCE, as if I need to tell you that.
Tell me if you need any help with finding a guild, crafting stuff, gearing up, leveling or gold ( yea I have tons of it, as always Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
big_sids

big_sids

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04 2013, 17:56

6-8 of us magic ppl, some from other guilds also, are on freakz.
Back to top Go down
Diablooss

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05 2013, 03:39

still shithole...if u wanna play come to fuckin retail...make some tard get u acc and it's not much to give like 25-30 euros every 2 months for game time jeez

P.S. I got 369 lock on Freakz if any1 wants
Back to top Go down
Naids
Webmaster
Naids

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05 2013, 06:40

I think ill join u this week. Just need to get some mony on my card.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/guga707 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Sylvanas/bloks/advanced http://guga07.deviantart.com
Liroy

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07 2013, 18:35

i play on molten WOTLK (ragnaros) and sometimes on AT, wotlk too;p
Back to top Go down
Klynda

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09 2013, 05:51

Liroy wrote:
i play on molten WOTLK (ragnaros) and sometimes on AT, wotlk too;p
Same Smile
The WOTLK is quite stable, but i miss the PvE part as i'm just doing Arenas/BG/World PvP Whole time
PS: Liroy is in ragnaros any no-elitist guild to join? I've noticed almost all guilds in that server act like they are "Method" or "Vodka" lol
Back to top Go down
Liroy

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09 2013, 13:58

every top guild on molten use dkp system and they are very strict in recruiting/raiding etc.
its probably cuz drop rate is x1. there are some casual guilds but they can't get trough gunship battle or rotface 10n so u wont achieve so much with them
Back to top Go down
Adorim
Pedo
Adorim

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10 2013, 05:08

who wants free chars on freakz ?!
Back to top Go down
Diablooss

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10 2013, 13:11

Naids wrote:
I think ill join u this week. Just need to get some mony on my card.
yay cheers 
Back to top Go down
blackwidow

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10 2013, 13:23

Adorim wrote:
who wants free chars on freakz ?!
me me me me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Attribute

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13 2013, 14:50

I r up to something else. I might come and play though, but not a lot of time active. Depends on the people, PvE content, etc etc. I don't have a lot of will to play WoW atm, but I will surely come online and chat up with ya guys and join if oyu need something.
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16 2013, 18:24

Attribute wrote:
I r up to something else. I might come and play though, but not a lot of time active. Depends on the people, PvE content, etc etc. I don't have a lot of will to play WoW atm, but I will surely come online and chat up with ya guys and join if oyu need something.
Sure you will.

Guess you're done dev'ing for MWoW for good?
Back to top Go down
Attribute

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17 2013, 05:22

Done for now.
Back to top Go down
philosofi
Me > You
philosofi

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19 2013, 03:30

mens...keep arguing like old times...miss tat moments..gl hv guys..
Back to top Go down
supranoo

supranoo

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20 2013, 08:03

OMG SOFI U ALIVE......................! where are u mate ? Long time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are u mates ?????   Where are u mates ????? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are u mates ?????
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aftermath :: WoW WOTLK :: General Discussion-
Jump to: