Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Farewell

Go down 
+38
Lichstasi
Veo
philosofi
Diablooss
Laupaladin
Terrorista
Liroy
Flashbang
Rour
Ilydan
Nightheal
Klynda
twistoffaith
Puszupek
Skray
Hrotgar
Robban
Joey
Galq
Darksevax
rohanmalla
Attribute
Koneko
Miracle
Plugspark
Brant
supranoo
blackwidow
Azotha
Dryn
iCeYs
chibai
Unicomplex
big_sids
Sinhunter
darkenlife
Links
Evo9
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Puszupek
Pedo

Final Farewell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2012, 15:38

But, Who cares? I dont give a fuck about DnD and others retards. If we ever will do raid we can make topic on forum, do signups for LK/RS or w/e we want do for realm first. We kill and bb.

PS:

Quote :
- Frostwing Halls will be released with loot on the first days of April.

Think its a joke"D . 1st April Fools Day btw
Back to top Go down
Dryn

Oro : 100

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2012, 16:06

chibai wrote:
Imagine if Evoo gkicked everyone who called him nab, we won't have guildies left on day 3
kek, y he actually /ignore all of them ^^

Attribute wrote:
No, mate that's the difference between people that can't talk english and can't write something in english , and that can't take criticism. When you are a bad player, and when someone beats you he generally doesn't want you to talk to him or teach him something because you are better than him, and he thinks you have an attitude or something. That's that poor Alenidas's guy's complex he's afraid of people being better than him, or anyone with high ranking in his guild. So, he can't change anything bout that. And all the people that can do that, are vpro and have a vbig ego and attitude. As long as he's a kid, he can't do shit. Maybe now when the server's PvE is fucked up almost entirely he can clear raids, but if scripted right they can't do any boss.
Agree.

AND LAST SHIT COMMENT, LETS MOVE TO CARPE / NOIR, IMA JUST DOING WEEKLY Q / RDF ALMOST EVERY DAY WITH PUGS, WTF?!!
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2012, 16:46

I told you guys, i'm done with leading guilds on MWoW> If you guys wanna move to CD/Noir, or make a new guild to keep everyone together, go for it. I just want to be able to down LK for the sake of downing LK.
Back to top Go down
https://aftermath.forumakers.com
Liroy

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2012, 19:47

World of Waiting
Back to top Go down
chibai
Pedo
chibai

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28 2012, 00:31

Quote :
If we ever will do raid we can make topic on forum, do signups for LK/RS

Count me in
Back to top Go down
Azotha

Azotha

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28 2012, 04:58

jaja, i wanna kill LK againe...
Back to top Go down
Diablooss

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28 2012, 12:40

over :/ yh I was short in guild but I'll miss you fockers...srsly...trolling russians etc. xD gl and cya on freakz Diab coming soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Dryn

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28 2012, 18:17

THOSE WHO STILL ACTIVE ON MWOW, JOIN THE VEO'S GUILD NAMED "LAST HOPE", THAT MEAN LEAVE UR FKN CRAPE DIEM / NOIR AND JOIN US. WE HAVE CANDIES.
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28 2012, 18:29

What a fitting name lol.
Back to top Go down
chibai
Pedo
chibai

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28 2012, 18:43

Dryn wrote:
THOSE WHO STILL ACTIVE ON MWOW, JOIN THE VEO'S GUILD NAMED "LAST HOPE", THAT MEAN LEAVE UR FKN CRAPE DIEM / NOIR AND JOIN US. WE HAVE CANDIES.

How about my HERPES FROM EVOO guild? :<
Back to top Go down
philosofi
Me > You
philosofi

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28 2012, 20:09

NUBSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
Nightheal
Admin
Nightheal

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28 2012, 21:38

Dryn wrote:

Welcome to my ignore list!
Back to top Go down
Darksevax

Darksevax

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28 2012, 22:28

Nightheal wrote:
Dryn wrote:

Welcome to my ignore list!
Lmao
Back to top Go down
Veo

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29 2012, 03:14

+1 Nightheal. Let me tell you dryn, from the part of EVERY SINGLE Carpe Diem player: EAT SHIT AND DIE !

And Dryn please stfu about it on this topic, thanks. If I wanted ppl to join "my guild" as you said, I'm old enough to ask them by myself.
Back to top Go down
twistoffaith

twistoffaith

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29 2012, 03:57

Some moved to DnD ( /flex )....... some got Herpes..... some went back to carpe/noir.....
anyways we are planning for coming back again for THAT ONE LAST raid...... so imma say ( /emo ) lets unite under one name whichever it may be amongst the ones above ( SURELY not DnD ).

Coz whateve we do now at mwOw..... may it be chatting / trolling / afkin / jumpin on various mounts at IF / pvpin , we can do the same stayin under that name....... Question
Back to top Go down
big_sids

big_sids

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29 2012, 05:21

+1 NIghtheal Trololololol
btw epic naming of guild veo Very Happy

and about the LK encounter. its not anytime soon. and + this forum is wat we have as a name
for ourselves.. well make raid here..
(invite me plz im going afk wc.. i dont want to miss the invite or spot when u start inviting dps)
Back to top Go down
https://web.facebook.com/saad.saleem.1614 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Blindinglite/simple
Lichstasi

Lichstasi

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29 2012, 09:12

i`m in molten cata with furor guys
Back to top Go down
Dryn

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29 2012, 10:04

Still Mata Horda > Lfga > Carpe Diem.
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29 2012, 12:57

Me > dryn.

And furor on cata is a joke, they had a name cause of all the dick sucking they did on mwow, getting Gds and gms in the guild.... Theyre nothing on molten. And molten doesn't release heroics, so good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Plugspark

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29 2012, 13:40

DEATHNDENUB!
Back to top Go down
Flesh

Flesh

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29 2012, 14:23

Ty you all ppl for a great time. Take care ppl ;] It was rly ice 2 meet you all ;] I new it will happen, since there was qq bout this serv more ppl was taking RL in 1st place then this damm game Very Happy I was not playing so offen 2 so i think its time 2 end this for real. Its sad becouse soe many years i have playing this game ;] but all have ends in this world . Gl 2 you all

P.S. I will not delete it becuse maybe some off you will play, not offen but when there will be bored days at home Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chibai
Pedo
chibai

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29 2012, 18:49

You can't delete your own post here?
Back to top Go down
Akriti
Pedo
Akriti

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31 2012, 07:47

It was a great days wid u guys, and enough of all noobness, i surely miss all of u Gays ( srry its guys) Razz , and yea i'm busy IRL as well so not playing much and just got the message that all good players left, so no point to play on m-wow now

i have given all of my chars to my bro and idk if hes playing or not or w/e, but i wish all of u guys that b Happy and enjoy IRL

Cya all of u guys
Back to top Go down
Eonex

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31 2012, 08:05

Guys I had Fun with you all too
But all those who are still playing and wish to continue raiding and QQing with us Join My and Darkenlife's Guild the "Forsaken Immortality" Wisp Darken or my alt Eonex for inv

Hope too See you all raiders soon Atleast for the LK run
Back to top Go down
supranoo

supranoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31 2012, 10:39

i ll be up for server first LK ...........so yeah evo when ever u plan just post on forum and we ill be there on magic wow..............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Farewell
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aftermath :: Administrative Details :: Community News, Forum News and Rules-
Jump to: