Aftermath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic-WoW Cata

Go down 
+17
tubiskasarus
Kelio
iCeYs
Terrorista
blackwidow
big_sids
Naids
Veo
Flashbang
Attribute
Links
Plugspark
chibai
Puszupek
Dryn
Hrotgar
Evo9
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Evo9
Me > You

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23 2013, 19:47

Right so the realm came up about 1.5 hours ago with cata. Problem is (and not surprisingly; Links, I TOLD YOU SO), the server is bugged to shit. Go figure right?

Anyways, some things I figured I'd mention:

-48 hour test phase, where rollbacks will and can happen whenever within these 48 hours. So don't plan too much for your characters.
-Portals don't work in majority of the cities (Shattrath, etc.). Portals in general (IE. The Dark Portal in Hellfire, etc.) are not working.
-Gear/items/achievements/gold seem to be missing from a lot of players.
-Guild notes (and many guild functions) don't work.
-Realm first achievements go to whoever logged in first basically.
-Gold wiped from all level 1 characters as well.
-Some mounts are making you move at extremely quick speeds (go figure this one out yourself).
-Massive/frequent d/ces when certain people log in.
-NO KEYRING anymore, so if you have 45 keys like I do, GLHFGG.

If you are a druid and want to level, you can use moonglade portal and fly/walk to Hyjal to start leveling.

My advice: get new addons, clear up your bags (vendor items, don't delete; you still get decent gold from them), look up talents/specs you might want to play, fix your UI, and wait for a week or so until Magic sorts their shit out. I honestly wouldn't bother levelling at all with all these d/ces, crashes, and random rev ups. Not to mention potential rollbacks at any time.

I guess if you guys have any other stuff to add just post.

Last edited by Evo9 on Sat Feb 23 2013, 20:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://aftermath.forumakers.com
Hrotgar
Pedo
Hrotgar

Oro : None I usualy ninja Unicomplex

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23 2013, 20:14

Well If it is similar to the PTR i can say only this
LOTS i mean LOTS of THE QUESTS AND CHAINS ARE BUGGED
Some Achievements and Few Vendors are bugged
Herbalism Was Bugged AKA U GATHER HERBS BUT WHEN U LOOT U DON'T RECEIVE SHIT
Fishing was kinda Bugged U have like a 30/70 chance of fishing actually working (70% of the time u just lose the fishing line and cant click on it)
Back to top Go down
Dryn

Oro : 100

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23 2013, 20:14

Evo9 wrote:
My advice: get new addons, clear up your bags (vendor items, don't delete; you still get decent gold from them), look up talents/specs you might want to play, fix your UI, and wait for a week or so until Magic sorts their shit out. I honestly wouldn't bother levelling at all with all these d/ces, crashes, and random rev ups. Not to mention potential rollbacks at any time.
This.
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23 2013, 21:02

Certain parts of dalaran crashing game, so be careful where you tread (notably right infront of the entrance to the horde side of dalaran).
Back to top Go down
Puszupek
Pedo

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23 2013, 22:46

man when i logged my half of items and whole ui was messed up, so ye i wont logg on until atleast bags will be fixed, im not gonna spend 2h for sorting/fixing ui and spells etc,
Back to top Go down
chibai
Pedo
chibai

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24 2013, 02:51

Disaster. Let's move to freakz?
Back to top Go down
Plugspark

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24 2013, 04:29

chibai wrote:

+

@ Xanis : We realize that there are many bugs appearing for various reasons and we are doing our best to fix them as fast as possible. Please bear with us.

Back to top Go down
Links

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24 2013, 04:37

chibai wrote:

Not a good idea, Freakz died with 4.3 update. Basically, they skipped a whole patch content, the owner made it so cata legendaries would be on donation panel, PvP is unbalanced, there's only 1 scripted 5 man and it's only half of it. Also, freakz is the home of hackfixes.
It used to be awesome back on 4.0.6 but meh...

Also Evoo sucks beyond imagination. tongue
Back to top Go down
Attribute

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24 2013, 06:45

Everything is bugged better go retail.
Back to top Go down
chibai
Pedo
chibai

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24 2013, 13:20

Attribute wrote:
Everything is bugged better go retail.

Not sure if sarcasm or not
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24 2013, 14:24

Also, a tip for you guys if you want to level and not a druid: (This requires you to have flight paths in NE, as well as a bit of gold)

IF YOU HAVE THE ARGENT CRUSADE TABARD: use it to get yourself to ATG and then take the Flight Path to go to Vailiance Keep, Borean Tundra. Learn riding there (note that once you learn ANY level of riding, you can fly in Azeroth. Learning all the levels of riding just ensures that you can buy mounts with the flying profession prerequisite). Take the boat to stormwind, then take the boat to the island south of Darnassus (it's the only other boat at stormwind harbour). Fly to Mount Hjyal (to the flight master on the most western side) to start your quest chain. When you run out of quests, fly back to the island south of Darnassus where you got off the boat, and then fly to the northeast corner of stormwind (to the island under the "Stormwind" letters on the map) and take the portal to Deepholm.

OR

Go to Dalaran. Stay near The Eventide, as the Horde side ... sunreavers sanctuary(?), INCLUDING KRASUS' LANDING, as they seem to be causing people to WoW-error. Go to the underbelly near the "money changer" NPC, and find the sewer that leads out to the side of dalaran. Jump off, get your body back (if you don't have bubble/etc.), then mount up and find the nearest flight master. Fly to Borean Tundra, learn riding, take the boat to Stormwind. Continue as above.

DISCLAIMER: I managed to get to level 84 (2.9M/9.7M EXP) just by doing quests in Hyjal and Deepholm. I skipped over 1/3 of the available quests in Hyjal. I reckon if you did all the quests, you'd be able to get to roughly 50% through 84... and only have to do a few quests in Uldum to reach 85.

OTHER TIPS:

-IF AT ANY POINT YOU WOW-ERROR OR D/C AND YOU ARE NOT IN DALARAN: just simply keep relogging until you stop crashing. THIS GOES FOR EVEN IF YOU ARE ON A FLIGHT PATH. Trust me, you will eventually stop crashing. YES, THIS WORKS IN STORMWIND.
-IF AT ANY POINT YOU WOW-ERROR OR D/C AND YOU ARE IN DALARAN: use the unstuck on the website (EVEN IF YOUR HEARTHSTONE IS SET TO DALARAN), and then keep relogging until you stop crashing.
-Humanoids seem to be dropping gold at a decent rate (anywhere between silvers and actual gold coins)
-There are mobs in Deepholm that seem to be decent to farm mining/herbalism mats (the mats drop off a mob). I don't quite remember the name of the mob, but it's by the quest where you deal with popping giant mushrooms.
-If you need bag space, mount up on Traveler's Tundra's Mammoth, and start vendoring greens/blues that drop off a mob. Note that the vendors do not despawn after you get off the mount, so you can have your own personal repair bot/food+drinks vendor at any specified location (if you need to move the vendors, just remount at your new location)
-PLATE USERS: remember that we no longer benefit off of agility, so if you have no better gear to use [IE. cata greens/blues], at least try to swap to WoTLK plate items with str/crit on them.
-There's a really nice tank trinket off a quest reward EARLY ON in Deepholm. It gives parry and increases maximum health on use. KEEP IT, especially if you're a tank.
-There's a rare tank trinket that drops off mobs in Deepholm, it gives passive dodge and a chance on proc for some stat that I can't remember atm. Again, keep it, especially if you have plans to offspec prot.

Last edited by Evo9 on Sun Feb 24 2013, 15:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more tips)
Back to top Go down
Links

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24 2013, 16:47

You shouldn't be leaving a zone until you manage to get to exalted with the faction in said zone. Since rep gears are 359ilvl epics.
Back to top Go down
Dryn

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24 2013, 17:40

Meh, nothing new.
So will u lvl up this "Use with Caution"?
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24 2013, 17:50

Dryn wrote:
Meh, nothing new.
So will u lvl up this "Use with Caution"?

May as well.
Back to top Go down
Flashbang

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24 2013, 23:12

Like i said earlier, i doubted they would have a clean release.... So imo, fuck WoW and come play LoL with me Very Happy Or retal if you really want to commit Neutral
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2013, 00:17

Flashbang wrote:
Like i said earlier, i doubted they would have a clean release.... So imo, fuck WoW and come play LoL with me Very Happy Or retal if you really want to commit Neutral

Course they weren't gonna have a clean release, it's the nature of programming. Plus, it's magic-wow.

So are you giving up with WoW then? come try cata at least you fuck.
Back to top Go down
Veo

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2013, 00:32

Hmmm... You talked about achievements being wiped or fuked with a "rollback"... But what you call rollback is only about some shit which occured on the current cata content, right ? In other words, have some achievements earned on mwow during woltk era been wiped or deleted or rolled back or w/e the fuk else ?
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2013, 02:31

btw, if you fully go through all the quests deepholm has to offer, you should be able to reach near 85 there (i left deepholm with like 7.5M/9.7M exp on 84). though admittedly, most of the quests are bugged... half of them have like missing spawned NPCs and missing gameobjects.
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2013, 17:28

And another hint, don't do the quests that you get out of Ramkahen... they make you kill mobs that currently have 400k hp for some stupid reason. Instead, go south to Obelisk of the Sun/Cradle of the Ancients, and east to Obelisk of the Stars. Arhenet Fields too... all of these places should have relatively easy quest chains that work (most quests require you to kill/click on objects/return/talk to NPC/etc.)
Back to top Go down
chibai
Pedo
chibai

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2013, 18:33

How do you cope with random DCes when leveling?
Fricking asian dunno when to give up
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2013, 18:39

Well, I'm 85, thank god... don't' wanna deal with anymore of this shit leveling.

you can easily get from 80-85 i think just by exploring and actually going through all of hyjal and deepholm... i'm almost certain. Cause I only did like 4 or 5 quests at most in Uldum to get to 85 from 84..
Back to top Go down
Dryn

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2013, 20:41

chibai wrote:
How do you cope with random DCes when leveling?
Fricking asian dunno when to give up
This.
Back to top Go down
Evo9
Me > You

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26 2013, 00:11

And they said cata was ready for release xDDDD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

EDIT: Somewhat better news.

Zwerg: (25 February 2013 - 09:28 PM) Players who lost their riding skill during the upgrade to cataclysm will receive extra gold to purchase the missing skills. The amount of gold awarded will be adequate to the skill level lost.
Back to top Go down
Dryn

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26 2013, 05:32

ok, still not wasting ma 5k gold
Back to top Go down
Hrotgar
Pedo
Hrotgar

Oro : None I usualy ninja Unicomplex

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26 2013, 10:57

WTF is wrong with the Server
cant even lvl to 85
i get like DC`s every 20 seconds and not to speak that i lost all my achievements
Tell me when that shit is fixed !!! Until then i am not playing
FUCKING TRAGIC WOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magic-WoW Cata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic-WoW Cata   Magic-WoW Cata Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic-WoW Cata
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next